The top 2 Outdoor Activities in New Zealand on Trip Advisor have teamed up to offer an outstanding bucket-list adventure combo.
Adult $458pp (Save $50 per person)
Get a feel for flying at height on a 3 hour zipline eco-adventure with Rotorua Canopy Tours. Experience the beautiful native New Zealand forest as you traverse a 1.2km network of ziplines, swing bridges and walking trails.
Then take it to the next level and join Taupo Tandem Skydiving for a 15,000ft skydive with spectacular views over Lake Taupo, Tongariro National Park and the rest of the Central North Island.
Don’t leave the North Island without doing this!
Note: Max weight limit 100Kg for this combo.
The Top Two Combo logistics:
- Taupo is just over an hour by car from Rotorua. You can complete both North Island highlights in one day, or take some more time in each location and do it over 2 days.
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving offer a FREE return shuttle from Rotorua. Pick up from Rotorua at 12.30 pm, returning around 5pm.
- If you’re self-driving, allow 1.5 hours to get between the 2 activities. Please allow enough time, or you’re welcome to complete this combo over 2 days.
- Allow three hours for your Rotorua Canopy Tour, talk to the team to select the best departure time for your itinerary.
- Travelling South to North? No problem, you can do the combo in any order!