School activities should be inspiring, fun and educational, and Rotorua Canopy Tours has all that to offer and more!
Ideal group sizes are 8-40 people for a half day activity. Larger groups can be catered for.
- Ideal for groups studying tourism, geography, natural sciences or business studies
- Perfect case study of sustainable business and eco-tourism
- Great activity for International student induction
- Awesome team bonding activity
[mobile_carousel arrows=”true” thumbnails=”true”]
Students will gain…
- An appreciation of the New Zealand Forest, and how unique our eco-systems are
- Awareness of the impacts the introduced predators have had on our environment
- An insight into our Conservation project to restore the Dansey Road Scenic reserve and its wildlife
- Understanding of how our guests are educated throughout their tour and how they contribute to the project
- A sense of personal achievement from overcoming fears and inhibitions
- Team bonding through sharing an unforgettable experience
Safety rules above all else in our business. We consider ourselves to be leaders in the industry with our systems, culture, attitude and policies to safety.
Rotorua Canopy Tours is fully compliant and independently audited under the Adventure Activities Regulations 2011. We are also a Qualmark Endorsed Visitor Activity.
We will gladly provide a copy of our Safety Management Plan which should satisfy all RAMs requirements.
We require that a Risk Disclosure Form is completed for each participant. For educational groups, we provide this is advance, so they can be completed by parents/caregivers.
Contact us for a quote for your group
Please contact our groups Coordinator Jesse to discuss your groups needs.
Click here to email Jesse and get the process underway or please complete the contact form below.
[accordion_item id=”1″ title=”Click here to complete the Contact Form”][contact-form-7 id=”1833″ title=”Groups Page Contact Form”] [/accordion_item]