Stuck for Christmas party ideas? Let Rotorua Canopy Tours take the hassle and stress out of planning your Christmas Functions in Rotorua.
At Rotorua Canopy Tours we can help you organise your work or family Christmas function in Rotorua, most of all it will be one you will never forget! So, take the pressure off looking for Christmas party ideas and Contact us to get the ball rolling….
Some things to consider when planning your Christmas functions:
- Rotorua Canopy Tours can cater for groups of 1-40 people.
- We can tailor your Canopy Tour to suit your needs.
- We run up to 16 tours per day in the peak of summer, tours depart every 45 min.
- Tours start at 7.45am with the last tour departing at 6.15pm (last tour in November and early December is 4.45pm).
- Rotorua Canopy Tours is a fantastic option for your work and social groups. It caters for all ages and abilities.
- Minimum age is 6 years old, and our oldest customer was 93 years old.
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg.
Perfect if you are looking for and afternoon activity or even if you are wanting to enjoy a whole day out in Rotorua we can help. Furthermore you can check out some of our fun filled ideas below.
Christmas party ideas…
1) Fun Fun Fun – Rotorua Canopy Tours and OGO. Just down the road from Rotorua Canopy Tours is the perfect activity for those groups that enjoy a bit of fun and a laugh. Start your day exploring our native forest on a network of ziplines, swingbridges and treetop platforms. Then go slipping and sliding as you roll on through the largest ball park in the world with OGO.
2) Action Packed Adventure – White water rafting and Rotorua Canopy Tours. Two of the most exciting activities available in Rotorua. Ziplining with Rotorua Canopy Tours and white water rafting with River Rats. With this package you can raft over the world’s highest commercially rafted waterfall! An awesome full day adventure!
3) Nature and Relaxation – Rotorua Canopy Tours and Polynesian Spa. Want something a bit more relaxing? Enjoy a hot soak and wind down at the Polynesian Spa after your afternoon of ziplining in the forest canopy. We recommend the Deluxe Lake Spa so you don’t need to worry about bringing towels, soap, shampoo and hairdryers its all provided in your entry fee.