Click the BOOK NOW button below to make a booking online or contact us to talk to one of our friendly team.
Prices are per person for a 3 hour Canopy Tour and includes:
- Courtesy pick up and drop off to any central Rotorua accommodation (if required).
- FREE photos from your trip, taken by your guides (click here to see photos from tours this week).
- All safety equipment.
- Additional clothing such as jackets, gloves and warm hats.
To ensure the best experience possible each tour has a maximum of 10 customers, and are guided by 2 of our highly trained guides.
EARLY morning and LATE evening are particularly beautiful times to be in the forest.
Child prices are for ages 6 to 15 years inclusive.
(Currency is in NZD)
Daily tour times
Tours depart throughout the day, 7 days per week. Early morning tours are particularly nice times to be in the forest. You can check departure times and availability by clicking here.
(Time is NZ standard time)
Maximum weight 120 kg or 264 lb. All guests are weighed at check in. There is no minimum weight, however we need to know at time of booking if any children weigh less than 35 kg or 77 lb. Minimum age is 6 years old and no upper age limit, 93 years is our oldest guest so far!
• Full price cancellation will be charged for any cancellations made within 24 hours of your tour time.
• Cancellations made outside of the 24 hour period will not incur any charge.
• Changes to bookings within 24 hours of the tour will be subject to availability and will incur a $50 admin fee.
A cancellation charge of the total booking value will apply to customers who fail to arrive at their pre-booked departure time.
Rotorua Canopy Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour due to weather conditions, hazard identification, and events beyond our control that will interfere with the safe operation of the business. Customers affected will be offered alternative tour times or full refunds.