New Zealand’s ONLY Native Forest Zipline Canopy Tour
2016 winners of the Supreme New Zealand Tourism Award
Fly high above native forest canopy in this three hour zipline adventure activity. Kiwi guides bring the environment to life, sharing first-hand knowledge of the bird song, flora, fauna on this conservation focused eco tour.
Our New Zealand zipline adventure is the experience of a lifetime, so we will get straight to the point and tell you what we are all about!
Make sure you check out some of our amazing photos just click here!
- We’ll take you into a native New Zealand forest that is so breathtakingly beautiful you’ll think we have transported you to another world.
- During your 3 hour Canopy Tour we will guide you through this magical place on a 1.2 kilometre network of 6 ziplines, swingbridges and treetop platforms up to 22 metres high in the Canopy of our ancient native forest.
- We are small, personal and authentic– each tour has no more than 10 people and you’ll all be friends within minutes. Your tour will be guided by two of our classic Kiwi guides who love sharing the joys of the forest and its inhabitants.
- The tour funds a massive conservation project to protect the native plants and birds that live in the forest – almost everything that lives here is not found in any other country on earth. We will tell you about what we are doing during your Canopy Tour, its an awesome story!
- We’ll educate you, thrill you, entertain you and love you. Whatever the season.
- Tripadvisor has us as the number 1 outdoor activity in New Zealand so our advice is – Do it!
- At Rotorua Canopy Tours we embrace the cooler, wetter months when our forest really begins to pop. Dewy days cast a unique light through the flowering canopy as moss and mushrooms appear; while cheeky juvenile birds fly up to say hello. We recommend one extra layer that what you are comfortable in outside, we have high quality wet weather clothing to keep you warm and dry if needed. Closed toed shoes are a must for your Rotorua Canopy Tour!
- Make your way to our base at 147 Fairy Springs Rd, or we can pick you up from your central Rotorua accommodation free of charge. All tours start and end here.
So there you have it… it’s nature and adventure at it’s best. Enjoy our website and we look forward to seeing you in the Canopy soon!