New Zealand’s ONLY Native Forest Zipline Canopy Tour
- Fly high above native forest canopy in this three hour zipline Rotorua adventure activity.
- Handfeed wild native birds with classic Kiwi guides
- A conservation focused eco tour of New Zealand’s magical ancient forest.
At Rotorua Canopy Tours we embrace the cooler, wetter months when our forest really begins to pop. Dewy days cast a unique light through the flowering canopy as moss and mushrooms appear; while cheeky juvenile birds fly up to say hello.
Come see it for yourself with a New Zealand eco tour through our awesome back yard.
Our New Zealand zipline adventure activity is the experience of a lifetime. Deep in the native treetop canopy, you’ll have three hours of magic as the marvels of the Mamaku Forest are discovered in your personalised Rotorua eco tour.
You’ll be warm and dry for the adventure
Rotorua Canopy Tour adventures go ahead rain or shine, and customers are provided with additional layers to keep dry, comfortable and warm. Find out how we keep you warm and dry here if your planning on coming this winter.
What to expect from a Rotorua Canopy Tour
- You’ll go on an adventure like no other, exploring our native forest on a 1.2km network of ziplines, swingbridges and treetop platforms where your safety is the number one focus.
- Our guides are down to earth Kiwis, who each have unique knowledge of our forest and a passion for conservation, ask them nicely and they may even help you handfeed our native winged friends.
- Time for a high five – we’ve been reviewed on Trip Advisor as an ‘Adventure activity with a brain,’ currently we hold the number one spot for best outdoor activity in the North Island, in Rotorua, New Zealand.
Be part of the conservation story
- With a portion of every Rotorua eco tour ticket invested into conservation, you’re all part of our forest restoration story with 10% of the forest now free from pesky predators.
- Keep an eye out for our native birds including Robins, Kereru, Tomtit, Tui, Bellbirds, Whiteheads, Kaka and Fantails.
- Our dream is to one day soon restore the eco-system to the one Captain James Cook discovered on arrival to New Zealand all those years ago – full of loud bird chorus.